You have 0 items in your cart
Please login to view your cart.
Huawei Device USA Inc. (“Huawei”) represents and warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser” or "you") that Honor’s devices (“Product”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
1. Warranty Period: Coverage under this warranty is limited to the following time periods:
2. This limited warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for Huawei and that can be identified by the “Honor” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-Honor products or software.
3. The limited warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in the United States of America and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer.
4. During the limited warranty period, Huawei will repair or replace at Huawei’s sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. Huawei reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product.
5. This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by Purchaser at Huawei’s option.
6. At Huawei’s request, Purchaser must provide proof of the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
7. This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
8. Huawei does not warrant that the operation of this Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
9. This limited warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
10. If the Product is returned to Huawei after the expiration of the warranty period, Huawei's normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
11. This limited warranty provides Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by Huawei. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of Huawei Products are not authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty or make additional warranties binding on Huawei.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. Huawei’s limitation of liability under this limited warranty shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time purchaser returns the product for repair, as determined by the price paid by the purchaser for the product less a reasonable amount of usage or wear and tear. Huawei shall not be liable for any other losses or damages such as special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits or profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of data, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute product or facilities, downtime, any costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data, any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on the product, the claims of any third parties, including subsequent purchasers, and damage to property, resulting from the purchase or use of the product or arising from breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal or equitable theory, even if huawei knew of the likelihood of such damages. Huawei shall not be liable for delay in rendering service under the limited warranty or loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY DURATION
13. To the extent permitted by law, huawei limits the duration of all implied warranties to the applicable product warranty period stated above, including but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
14. To The Extent Permitted By Law, This Limited Warranty And Remedies Set Forth Are Exclusive And In Lieu Of All Other Warranties, Remedies And Conditions, Whether Oral, Written, Statutory, Express Or Implied. This limited warranty allocates risk of Product failure between Purchaser and Huawei, and Huawei’s Product pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability contained in this limited warranty.
15. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact Huawei at:
CALL CENTER: 1-844-524-6667
* This contact information may change without notice. Please contact your authorized Huawei retailer for updated contact information.